You are making a presentation to the supervisors in the company on the Tuckman forming, storming, norming, and performing model.
Include the following:
- Put together a PowerPoint presentation that will explain the model and the highlights of each phase.
- Insert any examples you can. Include the fact that the stages can be repeated.
- Be sure to use the notes feature of PowerPoint to include your presentation script.
- For more information on creating PowerPoint Presentations, please visit the PowerPoint Lab.
INDIVIDUAL CASE ASSIGNMENTS
The assignment is to prepare a maximum 2 pages (double spaced 12 pt. font) written analysis of the case. Your write-up will be evaluated for clarity, clear flow, logical structure, use of case information, evidence-based arguments, integration of quantitative and qualitative data and conclusions flowing from analysis. This analysis should include the following
For this case:
– Overview of 3 C’s of the company (company, customer, competitors)
– Overview of STP for the company (how have they segmented the market, who is their target segment, what is their positioning)
– Overview of the 4 P’s of the company (Product, Promotion, Place, Price)
Then for this case your analysis ought to address the questions below. Note I want a well-written and organized document NOT a list of answers to questions. The key is to incorporate your answers to the following questions into your analysis.
American Apparel – Unwrapping Ethics
The purpose of this case is to get you to evaluate the ethical decision-making of a company and identify how a company ought to address ethical issues.
- Identify American Apparel’s areas of corporate social responsibility.
- How have these brought the company value?
- Does American Apparel have a problem? Why or why not?
- What should Carney do in terms of his overall marketing and company strategy? Why?
- What, if any, would be the value to American Apparel of engaging in more socially responsible (more ethical) advertising?
Imagine that you own each of the following businesses:
Tinker’s Home Security Service (sole proprietorship)
Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service (general partnership)
Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service (LP)
Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service, Inc. (corporation)
Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service, LLC (LLC)
- The businesses are being sued for breach of contract. Create a matrix that lists each business, and compare and contrast your personal liability exposure as an owner as a result of the lawsuit.
Discuss the concept of poetic license
Benefits Of Networking Adress Translation” . 100 Words in MS document.
Activity Instructions: Case Analysis
Read the case of Babbit v. Sweet Home Chapter of Communities for a Greater Oregon, 515 U.S. 687 (1995), found in Reed, et al. (2005), Chap. 17, pp. 522-524. Prepare an analysis of the case, using the following headings to guide you. Your Activity responses should be both grammatically and mechanically correct, and formatted in the same fashion as the Activity itself. If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc. In addition, you must appropriately cite all resources used in your response and document in a bibliography using APA style. (100 points) (A 2-page response is required.)
Parties to the Case, Facts of the Case, and Business Reasons for the Dispute (30 points)
Issue to be Decided and The Analysis of the Issue by the Supreme Court (40 points)
Holding of the Supreme Court, The Reasons for the Holding, and The Implications for Business (30 points)