1. What happens when the senses don’t work quite as they’re supposed to?
2. When more information is being delivered than what each sense is supposed to process?
3. When two senses are interconnected?
4. What about people with synesthesia?
5. How do psychologists explain the neurological basis of synesthesia?
If youâ??d like you can do a search for a test you can take to see if you have any synesthesia. Hereâ??s one example:
As a reading suggestion, â??The Man Who Tasted Shapesâ? is a book by neurologist Richard Cytowic about synesthesia – Synesthesia: A Union of the Senses.