After viewing the Case with Stan and Lecturettes from the Psychoanalytic and Adlerian Therapy perspectives, write a response discussing the counselor’s use of these therapies in the sessions with Stan. Conclude with how the usage of these therapies will be purposeful in your counseling. Consider who, when, where and how you might use these therapies.
Post an original response to the following (100-300 words) and then respond to another learner.
Do you think that current agricultural practices are sustainable? Why or why not? What changes in agriculture do you think will need to happen in the next 50 years?
I badly need assistance writing a four-page paper. These are the requirements of my paper. Can someone please assist me?
Describe in detail the particular educational program you are going to analyze.
Explain the 3- 5 specific program components that you will address. (for example, program components might be presentation of content such as lecture, cooperative groups, hybrid, online; assignments such as team projects, scholarly papers, discussion groups; grading procedures, quizzes, rubrics, etc.)
Introduce the developmental and learning theories that you will be using to analyze the program components.
Apply a developmental and a learning theory to the educational program and specific program components. How can the theories support or inform practice?
Provide specific examples of the program components and how they demonstrate or do not demonstrate the theories.
Evaluate the theory or theories by explaining how specific program components are informed (or not informed) by those theories.
If you discover and determine that the program components are not supported by theories, then provide recommendations to the educational program.
Defend or refute the strength of the one theory over another.
Post an original response (100-300 words) to the following:
Some developing countries argue that they should be exempt from limits on the production of greenhouse gases and that developed countries should bear the brunt of the changes that appear to be necessary to curb global climate change. What values, beliefs, and perspectives underlie this argument? What do you think about this argument?
1) What are the pros (“for”) of 360 degree performance appraisals and feedback?
2) What are the cons (“against”) of 360 degree performance appraisals and feedback?
3) Do you think you would like your performance to be appraised in this manner? Why or Why not? (I am looking for opinion here for variation).
Reflect on what you have learned during this semester. Share some thoughts on what you learned and/or found interesting in this course. How have your opinions changed? And anything else you would like to share.
What is the importance of identifying a limited respiratory execution?
Effective methods of communication for diverse groups
tammydeen only week 5 cja/363 press release Write a 350 to 700 word press release about a current event or issue in your community. Consider the following as you write your press release:
o Effective methods of communication for diverse groups o The effect of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 on communication within the criminal justice system o Techniques for addressing the challenge of language barriers o Communication dynamics occurring within incidents, emergencies, and conflict situations
Equal Work, Equal Pay? Jessica Johnson worked for Wilkinson Manufacturing for thirty years. She started her career on the assembly line and gradually worked her way up to management.
She was the first and is the only woman to serve in a managerial capacity for Wilkinson Manufacturing. One day she was called into her supervisor s office to address the hiring of additional employees to increase productivity on the assembly line. She was early and sat waiting for the supervisor to arrive. As she glanced around the office she noticed an excel spreadsheet on the supervisor s desk. It was a spreadsheet that had a list of the managers salaries at Wilkinson.
As she reviewed the list, she noticed that she made thirty percent less than her male counterparts. Jessica comes to you and wants to discuss what possible actions she can take against Wilkinson Manufacturing for the discrimination in the managerial salaries. What act prevails? Which body governs discrimination complaints? What type of discrimination is Wilkinson employing? What defenses are available to Wilkinson? Who would prevail and why? Your answer must be between two and four pages in length
1. What are effective writing principles for criminal justice professionals in their respective communications? How does this apply to courts, police, and corrections?
What distinctions may be made about the various criminal justice entities and the manner in which they prepare their written communications?
2. What is persuasive writing? What role does persuasive writing play in the criminal justice system? How well does persuasive writing meet the criteria of effective communication within the criminal justice system? Explain.
3. What is an example of fact based report writing? How does this affect the initiatives of effective communication within the criminal justice system? What might happen if an emphasis were not placed on fact based report writing among criminal justice professionals? Explain.
4. What is disruptive innovation? What is the difference between incremental change and disruptive change? How might a disruptive innovation affect your organization?